Mozaby 1.3.1 is released in App Store. This release contains one bug fix and one improvements.
- Mozaby 1.3 has “endless loading” problem. The problem is occurred if you use auto registration or discovery on your Zabbix server.
- Add debug mode on setting screen.
If you have any problems on Mozaby, please turn on the debug mode and let me know.
Debug mode will be added on Mozaby 1.3.1.
I already have been reported “endless loading” issue from some person (Thank you for the information!), but I have not been able to reproduce it on my test environment so far.
So, I add debug option for Mozaby. Please send me the debug information if your Mozaby doesn’t work.
Mozaby 1.3 released in App Store. This release contains some bug fixes and improvements.
The followings are details of new features.
- add acknowledged event display setting
- add trigger sort setting
- add beta support for Zabbix 1.9.x
- fix displaying triggers which have disabled or not suppored item
- improve toolbar title to display host, item, trigger name
- some improvement for iOS5
- improve input validation
- improve loading screen when network connection is lost
- improve error message
- improve some words
Triggers which have disabled and not supported item are displayed in Mozaby 1.2 or before.